It was determined that Ryleigh will need to have surgery unless in the next 12 hours or so she shows a remarkable recovery. She has only improved a little bit and the team of doctors would expect after the regime she is enduring right now with the NG tube she should be recovering and feeling better. But she is not.
Because her last xray was inconclusive they are not sure what is blocking her bowel. They are thinking it is adhesions or scar tissue. Ryleigh is scheduled for surgery Tuesday afternoon. They are not sure what the surgery will entail until they can actually see what is going on. We hope it can be a quick and easy fix. Then the road to recovery once again.
Our dear Ryleigh has been put through so much. I wonder why she doesn’t get more mad or yell or scream or something. She continues to take things in stride. Chloe and I cannot wait until she is back to her bubbly self again like she was last week. Ryleigh can’t wait either!
Leave a Reply